Saturday, October 11, 2008

Being Thankful

When bad things happen to the people around you, it makes you think. I am so thankful for Gerry. I have a great husband. And he is here, alive and in good health and he loves me. And even though his job in education doesn't pay very well, it is a job that will weather this economic storm that has gripped our country and we can pay our bills. I have two healthy and wonderful children. The fact that I can have them is a miracle I can not take for granted. Their existance on this earth is a reminder to me that I am not in control and He is. As the little things in life seem to take over, I can't loose sight of these blessings. And be thankful for every moment. These moments I am blessed with are not mine, but a gift from Him.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones